Buy Alprazolam-(Xanax) 2mg Online
What Xanax is and what it is used for ?
Xanax is a tranquilliser containing the active ingredient alprazolam. Alprazolam belongs to one of a group of medicines called benzodiazepines. Benzodiazepines affect chemical activity in the brain to promote sleep and to reduce anxiety and worry.
Xanax tablets are only used to treat severe anxiety and severe anxiety associated with depression. Xanax is not recommended for the treatment of depression.
Xanax tablets should only be used for short-term treatment of anxiety. The overall duration of treatment should not be more than 12 weeks including a period where the dose is gradually reduced (this is called dose ‘tapering’).
You must talk to a doctor if you do not feel better or if you feel worse.
What you need to know before you take Xanax
Do not take Xanax:
- If you are allergic to alprazolam or other similar benzodiazepine medicines, or to any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- If you suffer from a disease called ‘myasthenia gravis’ where you suffer from very weak and tired muscles.
- If you have severe chest problems or breathing difficulties (e.g. chronic bronchitis or emphysema).
- If you have ‘sleep apnoea’ – this is a condition where your breathing becomes irregular, even stopping for short periods, while you are asleep.
How to take Xanax
- Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
- Do not take your tablets with an alcoholic drink and * the recommended dose is:
- Adults : 250 microgram or one 500 microgram tablet three times a day. This gives a total dose of 750 micrograms to 1500 micrograms each day. If clinically required your doctor may increase your medicine in small increments. Where the dose does need to be increased, it is usual to increase the night time dose first, before the daytime doses to make sure you are more alert during the day. If you start to get side effects the doctor may lower your dose.
- The elderly : If you are an older patient or you have for example kidney or liver problems and you need a lower dose you will normally start on a dose of 250 micrograms two or three times a day.
- Use in children and adolescents : Alprazolam is not recommended for children and adolescents under the age of 18 years.
Route and/or method of administration
For oral use.
Duration of treatment
Xanax tablets are only used for short-term treatment (not more than 12 weeks). You will not normally be given a prescription for more than 4 weeks and you will be regularly reviewed by your doctor during this time. A decreased effect of the drug may develop if used for more than a few weeks.
How to store Xanax
Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.